Copyright Infringement PolicyYoudbox.com
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
***WARNING: prohibited contents will lead to immediate account suspension and reporting to appropriate authorites.***
YDB - Your Drive Box takes copyright violation very seriously and is committed to protecting the rights of copyright owners. YDB - Your Drive Box' users are bound by the Terms of Service as well as by law to respect authors’ rights. Users may not copy, adapt, distribute, or publicly display or perform works of original authorship without the authorization of the respective rights holders.
YDB - Your Drive Box will take immediate action to stop and prevent further copyright infringement upon acquiring knowledge of a copyright violation. YDB - Your Drive Box has a Zero Tolerance Policy with copyright infringement. The Account involved in copyright violations will be terminated and no refund will be issued for the remaining term of the membership.
DMCA Agent:Claim to Youdbox.com's DMCA Designated Agent via E-mail to: [email protected]
OR using our DMCA claim form "Report Abuse".
Writing and sending Proper Notification
The DMCA/EUCD provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. The legal procedure consists of two parts:
- (1) Writing a Proper DMCA/EUCD Notice
- (2) Sending the Proper DMCA/EUCD Notice to Youdbox.com Designated Agent.
To write a Proper DMCA/EUCD Notice, state the following information:
- # Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner, and provide a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
- # Identify the copyrighted work(s) that you believe is/are being infringed.
- # Identify the material(s) that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URL(s) on YDB - Your Drive Box site that contains these material(s).
- # State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address. If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner please also describe your affiliation with the copyright holder (e.g attorney, vendor, agent).
- # State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law."
- # State that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is believed infringed.
- # Please use this form to report a file, it will accelerate blocking access to content.
- # To exercise your DMCA/EUCD rights, your Proper DMCA/EUCD Notice must be sent to Designated Agent of YDB - Your Drive Box to email: [email protected]
Notice and takedown procedure
YDB - Your Drive Box will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA/EUCD to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA/EUCD notification is received by Designated Agent, or when Youdbox.com becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. Allow one business day for us to take necessary actions - You don't need to wait for confirmation from us about this action.
If users submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have the right of sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials. YDB - Your Drive Box will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA/EUCD in the event a counter-notification is received by its Designated Agent.
YoudBox.com's copyright team is always working 24/7 to be sure that our website is clearly free of any Infringement material, Thanks for understanding.